Benefits Of Graviola Powder
Graviola also affectionately known as Soursop, Guanábana and Brazilian Paw-Paw has been linked to having cancer fighting properties on various types of cancer. A study published in the Journal of Medicinal Chemistry in 1997 suggests that soursop compounds tested on breast cancer cells in culture were more effective than chemotherapy in destroying the cells.
Additionally, this super fruit has other healing properties due to its high-antioxidant content; it’s loaded with vitamin C, B vitamins, calcium, phosphorous and even some iron.
- Treats stomach ailments
- Fever reducer
- Treats parasitic infections
- Can help reduce eye disease, hypertension and rheumatism.
- It's used as a sedative, as well.
Green Hills Graviola is made from the leaves of the soursop tree. It is pulverized into powdered form making it very versatile in recipes.
- Add a tablespoon to shakes and smoothies
- Brew as a tea
- Use as the base for custards and ice creams
Share with us how you use the Graviola Powder.