Graviola Leaf Powder - 1 pound
Botanical: Annona muricata
Other common names: Soursop, Guanábana, Guanavana, Guanaba, Corossol Epineux, Huanaba, Toge-banreisi, Durian Benggala, Nangka Blanda, Brazilian Paw-Paw
Graviola has a long history in the Amazon and West Indian tropics as a super herb. This is made from the leaves of the Graviola (Soursop) plant.
Country of Origin: Peru
- May have anti-cancer fighting properties
- Antiparasitic and antibacterial properties
- May help reduce depression and anxiety symptoms
- May support healthy blood sugar and blood pressure levels
- May help reduce convulsions and spasms
- May help promote heart health
One teaspoon in 6 oz of boiling water for 10 minutes. Can be taken up to 3x daily.
Add a teaspoon to smoothie bowl, shakes or puddings
Caution: This product is not for use by pregnant or lactating women. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Discontinue use immediately and contact your healthcare provider if any adverse reactions occur. Not intended for persons under age 18.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.